APAC REGIONAL SENIOR MARKETING COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST – BANGKOK
We are delighted to present a unique role in the industry, Senior Marketing Communication Specialist to be based in Bangkok. Our client, a well known global brand in the industry is expanding their business and currently seeking to add a team member with excellent track record in the marketing communications and brand development through digital channels in the pharmaceutical, life science, chemical, biotechnology or consumer goods industry.
Being the APAC Regional Senior Marketing Communication Specialist, our client will need you to lead the entire marketing communication process from research to implementation to drive company reach its corporate goal to bring impact in improving life quality through their product portfolio in APAC. Are you passionate to drive strong brand creation for a growing business to optimize its sales performance? Does directing all marketing communications activities: conducting marketing research and offline and online marketing events would be something that you enjoy doing? Do you like to work in a multicultural environment? If it is, you might be our client’s new member.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing marketing and communication projects, including budgets and strategies, developing and maintaining timelines, media and editorial activities.
- Responsible for researching, identifying, recommending, in addition to implementing new marketing-related technologies and strategies which drive future initiatives.
- Supervise public relations efforts including proofreading, creative, promotional materials, and assisting with outreach activities.
- Manage event marketing and other special events planning.
- Conduct basic market research and analysis to determine market share and other relevant business environment indicators; monitor competitive environment including competitor products and product reviews.
- Develop and communicate target markets, customer positioning, and product promotional plans.
- Coordinate communication plans with outsourced agencies, including promotional activities, print/media, sale, and mail activities.
- Develop marketing, public relations, and communication efforts, and develop advertising and literature, ensuring maintenance of a consistent corporate image throughout all promotional materials, communications, and events.
To be a part of this exciting team, you are expected to be:
- Having a Bachelor Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Event Management or Public Relations (specific background is dependent upon position focus) with 5-7 years of experience;
- The ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with customers, vendors, peers and all levels of management. Demonstrated achievement of meeting marketing objectives.
- At least 4 years of website content/management/design experience desired.
- Solid understanding and practical hands-on knowledge of various forms of interactive media, including but not limited to website enhancements & implementation, program development and execution, Internet Ratings & Reviews, social networking/online communities, search engine marketing along with a deep understanding of the latest online marketing technologies, techniques and best practices.
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Thai nationality or currently based in Thailand
If this is your next step of your career path, please contact Sativana suparyono at +628111130577 for a confidential discussion or apply online referencing VRN1133 outlining your suitability for the role. An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. They are committed to making their people even better. This organization is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who strictly meet the above criteria will be contacted.