You will be located at the Regional office in Warsaw, Poland.
You will be responsible for leading the Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting Activities for the markets in the Region.
You will also manage the Finance Team at the Regional office and in the countries, providing guidance and financial oversight for the Region, working with the Local Finance Directors, interacting with the finance management team in International Operations and driving continuous process improvements for the Region.
In addition, you will also support International FP&A activities as needed such as preparation of management presentations, gross margins analysis and standardization of reporting.
Your responsibilities will be:
Your first responsibility will to provide FP&A:
- Drive planning efforts for the budget and forecast process
- Working with the business to develop the bottom-up budget and forecast
- Proactively identify business drivers to support the budget and forecast assumptions
- Prepare standard, ad hoc reporting and key performance indicators each period for the business and finance management for defined Markets
- Support markets in month end closing activities (different level of support according to the market size)
- Provide decision support to commercial leaders in defined markets as needed
- Drive continuous improvement and simplification efforts in reporting, financial processes and tools
Your second responsibility will be to manage the finance team at the Regional office and in the countries:
- Oversee the daily management of the activities of the Regional finance team
- Develop and lead the long term and short-term plans for the continuous development of the Regional Office
- Manage the resources and priorities of the Regional Office and priorities to ensure the appropriate support is provided to markets
The requirements for this role are:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or Finance. CPA or MBA in Finance/Accounting required.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in finance or accounting preferable with a multinational company
- Hands-on finance experience in preparing budgets, forecast and managing financials
- Experience leading large scale projects and managing large teams in diverse locations
- Strong commercial and / or decision support experience in different aspects of financial management including financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics
- Working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management, SAP, Anaplan and/or Essbase is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills are critical. Good English communicative skills are a must.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunities this role represents and you are eager to drive you career with an organization that offers excellent career progression opportunities in a culture of high performance, please apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN1021. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Loiseau located in Zurich on Whatsapp: +41 79 152 63 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience.
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.