Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
Our client, is a modern and forward-thinking small animal veterinary centre of excellence. This veterinary practice is looking to expanding its team to become a 3 Vet Hospital. There is an amazing work life balance, with no Sundays or After hours and a real sense of community through out the organisation.
As a Veterinarian, you are passionate about companion animal veterinary medicine and patient care. You love building a relationship with your clients right from puppies and kittens. We are looking for a person that is engaging, wants to be a contributor to this thriving business and has a strong work ethic, that values the education and development opportunities we can offer. You also have a way with words that inspires team work and trust.
What you will be doing:
- Performing and perfecting small animal consults, general surgery, dentals and patient care
- Provide the very best customer and patient experience in the industry
- Operate gold standard equipment such as digital radiology and in-house diagnostics
We need you to have:
- Tertiary qualification in the field of Veterinary Sciences
- Ideally, 3 years of clinic experience
- Current and valid Australian Veterinary Practitioners Board registration (Sponsorship available for UK, USA or Canadian Vets)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to take charge, and be an integral part of the staff development
A generous package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A balanced working environment is provided to allow you to flourish including additional leave to contribute towards charity causes. They are committed to making their people even better. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN979 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.