Senior Technical Product Manager – Pet Health & Nutrition
We are incredibly excited to present this new opportunity for our client, a global animal nutrition business with headquarters in Europe. They are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and strengthen in markets in which they serve.
We are currently looking for a 'Senior Technical Product Manager – Pet Health & Nutrition' to join their growing team. This role will be an integral part of the broader global strategic marketing and commercial development team and will focus on driving innovation, scientific advances, building KOL relationships globally and taking responsibility for full lifecycle management for our client's live probiotic and microbial solutions for use in pet food, treats and supplements. This role has a global scope.
We are open to considering candidates who are based anywhere in the US, Europe or the UK for this role, with international experience in a technical affairs/product management type position within the Pet Food Industry, Additives Industry or Veterinary Pharma Industry.
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Let's see….
- Do you have experience designing and implementing pet clinical trials?
- Are you experienced in working as part of pet nutrition or vet pharma product innovation teams?
- Do you have a solid understanding of how to commercialise pet products, with expertise in full product lifecycle management?
- We need someone with a deep technical understanding of the challenges faced by pets and their pet parents…do you have this knowledge?
- Do you have a DVM, PhD or Master in Animal Science – preferably in Pet Nutrition or Internal Medicine
- Can you communicate effectively with people from different cultures, backgrounds?
- Do you have excellent comprehension and data analysis skills and a level of scientific knowledge which enables you to translate complicated technical data into meaningful messaging, value propositions, sales & marketing content etc.?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
If you have the following attributes, it is a bonus:
- Experience in Probiotics, Gut Health, Microbiome or Functional Ingredients in the B2B space
- Small animal clinical experience
- Statistical analysis skills
- Established pet industry network
- Ability to influence in a matrix organisation
- Creative problem solving skills, critical thinking skills
- Digital literacy
You'll have a high level of drive and motivation and most certainly, you will be able to build trust with the people you work with. Your tendency for agile thinking and your hunger to deliver solutions, will stand you in good stead to be a stellar candidate for this position. You will have the ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
An ambitious package will be negotiated with the person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
We would highly appreciate applications from candidates who can answer yes to the majority of the questions posed above. Please note ONLY applicants who strongly meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
Please apply, following the links and be sure to include a cover letter with your CV application, referencing VRN2487.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact Alicia Keenan at email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion regarding the role.