Shrimp Technical Manager – Indonesia
An urgent role for our client who is a feed manufacturer that has been operating more than 35 years in Indonesia. This exciting opportunity for Aquaculture professionals will provide you a full responsibility to provide all feed technical support and bring the customers to achieve their performance targets.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Manage field staff team to perform daily activities in related to support customers in their farm from post larvae selection, pond preparation, water management, feeding management, disease prevention and treatment.
· Responsible to evaluate to the customers the effectiveness after using the recommendations, farm performance to remind sales team regarding to credit limit offer
· Conduct the technical discussion or seminar to increase customers knowledge, update new information in aquaculture, and farm management for sustainability business
· Evaluate feed quality during farm visit and attend to quality complaints and liaise closely with sales team, liaise with Nutritionist or Quality Assurance to do experiment in farm/laboratory.
· Conduct the research of competitor products performance and liaise closely with sales team and Nutritionist to increase quality of the products.
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- We need the person to hold formal Bachelor's degree in Aquaculture or Fisheries
- Having 8+ years of experience in the technical in Aquaculture industry, priority focus on shrimp feed.
- Good in managing reports, presentations, and handling customers complaints.
- Having a strong leadership and good communication skill with all levels in the Indonesia Aquaculture organisation
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers and internal team.
- Good tracking record in this industry
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Intan Jovintry on email@example.com or at +628111659336 or apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN2464.