Small Animals Vet
United Kingdom – London, Cambridge, Manchester, Scotland, Wales, Yorkshire
Where are all the Vets? It’s a bit like “Where’s the cheese?”
We are looking for HUNDREDS of Veterinarians from New Graduates to Lead Vets, across ALL species right across the UK
Our client isn’t asking for much at all. So, if you are a registered Veterinarian, no matter your experience level, no matter your preferred species to work with, no matter what part of the UK you want to work and live in, we know we can help you kick off an exciting chapter of your career.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian.
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Board Registration in your current country
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Abdalla Al Bakri at email@example.com apply online referencing VRN1190.