Strategic Marketing / Category & Platform Manager – Intestinal Health
What an exciting new opportunity we able to present to our network! An exciting, Asian based opportunity…..
Our client is a global animal nutrition business with headquarters in the US are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and strengthen in markets in which they operate.
We are currently looking for a motivated, experienced and strategic marketer to join their team in Singapore. This role will be an integral part of the regional APAC and Global commercial team and we are open to considering candidates from all over the world, although it would be great to find someone who is already based in APAC region…..
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop strategic marketing plans for the entire portfolio, implement them and build commercial relationships at the highest level with Key Customers in the animal nutrition industry in Asia, with a particular focus on intestinal / gut health.
You will be responsible for this intestinal health portfolio in its entirety.
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Let's see….
- Do you have at least 6 years of working experience in a technical/ Marketing and management capacity in Animal Nutrition and Health Industry and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Have you at least 3 years of working experience in managing direct reports and/or cross-functional teams.
- Can you demonstrate strong product management and product marketing competency (a professional degree in product marketing or product management will be an advantage).
- Are you technically competent in Animal Health / Intestinal Health and applications in the livestock industry?
- Do you have a track record of being an effective leader, motivator, and communicator, i.e. the ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of the company.
- What about entrepreneurial spirit and high level of business acumen?
- It is essential you have a proven track record in consistently achieving financial targets. Is this you?
- Do you have a high degree of personal motivation, a desire to make an immediate contribution and possess a distinct sense of urgency.
- Are you confident, driven, dynamic, creative and a problem solver?
As the successful candidate, you will be able to work seamlessly within the APAC & Global commercial team, strategize and execute plans accordingly.
You'll have a high level of drive and motivation in leading projects and most certainly, you will be able to build trust with the people you work with.
An ambitious package will be negotiated with the person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
We would highly appreciate applications from candidates who can answer 'yes' to the questions posed above. Please note ONLY applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
Please apply, following the links and be sure to include a cover letter with your CV application, referencing VRN2401.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact Alicia Keenan at email@example.com or WeChat or WhatsApp on +61 416 890 346 to arrange a confidential discussion regarding the role.