Study Manager – Animal Health
Our client understands the powerful role healthy animals play in making lives better. This global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Study Manager to join their animal health Research and Development Team in regional Western Sydney.
The Study Manager will be supporting the operational direction and managing the development of studies for the development of new animal health products and label extensions. The work is for global and regional markets. You are truly passionate about animal health. You are integral within a team environment and have progressive communication skills to lead with. You will be hands on in the execution of animal handling and intimately understand the research and development process. We want you to be a person that loves the writing that comes with the research and working on global projects of significant impact.
As the Study Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the conduct of complex studies for the evaluation of efficacy, residues and safety of compounds and assisting in the interpretation of these studies
- Be the investigator and director in scientific studies by developing protocols and reports in collaboration with sponsors and global development teams for the purpose of research
- Plan, perform, interpret and report results of field and laboratory studies in both livestock and companion animals (including cattle, sheep, pigs, poultry, dogs and cats) according to metrics
- Monitor GCP studies for compliance and conduct quality control reviews of non-GXP studies
- Design, review and make recommended changes to scientific protocols and procedures
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure Animal Welfare compliance, GXP Quality Compliance, Standard Operating Procedure and Study Protocols are fully complied with and supported
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Veterinary or Animal/Agricultural Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of science-based background is essential
- Advanced knowledge of laboratory and technical tools
- Knowledge of GCP, GLP and GRP
- Chemical Certification highly regarded
- Ability to travel for work up to 10% of the time locally, interstate and internationally.
A highly competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. A beautiful working environment is provided to allow you to flourish in your surroundings on a daily basis. This organisation is committed to making its people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity and respect, they give you a voice. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN990 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.