We are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to the market. Our client, understands the role healthy animals play in making our lives better. A global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Study Monitor to join their animal health Research and Development Team in Western Sydney.
As the Study Monitor, you will support the operational direction by handling the development of studies, to ensure optimal output from the R&D site. The work is for global and regional (ANZ) markets. You are passionate about being part of all aspects of research, right from laboratory and field work through to Study Management. We are looking for the type of professional who works collaboratively, first and foremost. Your agile nature and flexible way of thinking is your strongest attribute. You love to multi task all whilst maintaining an extremely high level of attention to detail. You perform best when you can be autonomous and have a knack for being an influencer among peers and colleagues. We want you to be passionate, upbeat and driven for success and achievements. You are constantly looking for ways to improve systems and processes that facilitate better results and outcomes. Do you have the confidence and tact to address matters to cultivate cohesion and improved outcomes?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring GCP studies to ensure compliance with relevant global guidelines.
- Conduct quality control reviews of GLP and non GxP studies.
- Manage and certify compliance with GXP guidelines in GxP studies to meet standards and enable use of data globally.
- Act as the investigator and/or study director in GxP studies by developing protocols and reports in collaboration with sponsors and global development teams for the purpose of scientific research.
- Craft, design, review and make recommended changes to scientific protocols, procedures and SOP’s.
- Conduct and report studies according to agreed metrics
- Work seamlessly with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate knowledge exchange, this will include training and mentoring peers.
We need the following requirements covered:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Analytics
- 5+ years of science based background
- Deep understanding of GCP, GLP and non GxP Studies critically essential
- Chemical Certification highly regarded
- Proven knowledge of R&D processes; laboratory and technical tools; relevant product knowledge in health sciences or pharmaceuticals with regards to diseases, parasites or immunology
- Superior scientific / technical writing and presentation skills
- Physically capable and skilled in handling animals (feline, canine, swine, poultry, ovine and bovine)
- Language skills – English: Fluent in all aspects
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A beautiful working environment is provided to allow you to flourish in your surroundings every single day with flexible working hours. This organisation is committed to making its people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity and respect, they give you a voice. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Australia. No visa or sponsorship is available for this role.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1101.