SWINE TECHNICAL MANAGER – HO CHI MINH CITY
Our client, one of the giant animal health manufacturer with pride for its continuous innovation, is seeking to hire a Swine technical manager. Two vacant positions are available to be responsible to provide technical expertise to commercial team for our client’s swine vaccine product line in the South region.
Based in Ho Chi Minh city, this would be a suitable role for candidates in the industry with desires to strengthen their swine technical expertise. Plenty of opportunities to work closely with technical experts, in the regional and global level. Our client has numerous of up to date resources on latest trends in the swine animal health issues, online and offline.
Being the Swine technical manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provides technical expertise to internal team (key account manager, key account executive, Assistant sales manager) and customers/distributors on product technical aspect and application, disease diagnosis, vaccination and medication programs.
- Provide marketing studies insight by working closely with General Manager, Marketing Manager, key account manager and commercial manager.
- Represent our client at industrial events, seminar, focus group discussion and exhibitions on our client’s product technical aspect.
- Keep up to date on current trend in the swine industry, potential new disease and policies in Vietnam.
Our client is looking for:
- A Veterinary or Animal Husbandry graduate with minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry.
- Having strong commercial communication skill
- Vietnamese Nationalities only
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
As the successful candidate, you be a strategist with excellent analytical skills as well as strong technical knowledge Swine Health. Results driven, you will build relationships easily with both internal and external customers and work well in a team.
If you are ready to take the step towards your new career in Swine Health – apply online referencing VRN2238 ensuring you included a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 8111 130 577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.