Swine Technical Specialist– Hanoi – Vietnam
Are you a Vietnamese Veterinary Graduate? Do consider yourself a person with strong swine technical experience, but also a commercial mindset?
If you have all the above, our client is a global Animal health company, with strong pride on innovations to continuously provide solutions to animal health care, is expecting to hire a Swine Technical Specialist for their North Vietnam operation. Created due to promotion, You will be responsible to provide technical expertise, internally and externally, for their animal health product portfolio to keep the business moving. The role is based in Hanoi.
- Provide comprehensive technical expertise for our client’s animal health product to commercial team, distributors and customers in the region.
- Provide organization on market knowledge to strengthen product positioning
- Work closely with research institution, universities, key opinion leaders.
- Be the company representative on seminars, congress and exhibitions in designated area
- Provide technical publications to support product, clients, organization, customer and distributors
Essential skills and education
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary science/medicine with over 5 years of experience in swine farm or similar in Vietnam market
- Experience with poultry animal health products would be an added value
- Strong business acumen with highly development communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Vietnamese nationality
As the successful candidate, you be a strategist with excellent analytical skills as well as strong technical knowledge Swine Health. Results driven, you will build relationships easily with both internal and external customers and work well in a team.
If you are ready to take the step towards your new career in Swine Health – apply online referencing VRN1163 ensuring you included a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 8111 130 577 or email@example.com
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.