We are excited to bring you this opportunity to become the Western Regional Technical Manager, Ruminants. Our client is a highly respected Global leader in the Animal Nutrition industry and is currently aggressively expanding in Western Europe.
You will be responsible for supporting their customers in rolling out the latest innovations, training internal and external staff on ruminant nutrition. You will also frequently interact with the European Team to drive innovation forward.
Your successful execution will provide you with the platform to springboard into leadership role within the Regional organization.
You will be preferably located near Brussels.
What will be your responsibilities:?
- Support the sales team in customer interaction with technical knowledge on Ruminant Nutrition
- Roll out innovations to key customers, bringing innovations coming from other region and adapting them to the local needs of your customers
- Solve nutritional challenges of your key customers
- With the Sales team, manage the product portfolio in your region
- Train internal and external staff on Ruminant Nutrition and on the Company’s portfolio
- Participate in innovation projects across the EU region
- Bring customer feedback to steer the innovation pipeline of the Company
What are the job requirements:
- Masters degree in Animal Nutrition or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the field in Ruminant Nutrition
- Extensive experience in knowledge transfer
- Ability to translate science into practical recommendations
- Team player in interaction with sales team
- Ready to work in an International team
- Fluent in Dutch, high working knowledge of English and preferably a working knowledge of German
If you are interested in exploring the opportunities this role represents and you are eager to drive you career with a Team that offers excellent career progression opportunities, please apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN1040. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience.
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.