Technical Poultry Consultant – Malaysia
Our client, a global leader in the development and production of brand name Animal Health pharmaceuticals is looking for a talented Technical Poultry Consultant to join their team in Malaysia. The successful candidate will be instrumental in transformational change initiatives within the organization, but also effective and practical in support of daily business requirements.
- Partner with sales & marketing in selecting key customers for health tracking system and farm consultation before planning and execution
- Plan and execute health tracking system and farm consultation to meet or exceed planned expectations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the health tracking system and farm consultation on a regular basis to improve customers value and provide corrective actions to management
- Offer expert advice in Poultry through self-study, group discussion, internal and external training, external animal health independent meetings, etc.
- Partner with sales and marketing to ensure the organisations’ salesforce as well as the distributors, are properly trained and have sufficient knowledge and skills in Poultry health - specifically disease and disease management, in order to add value when engaging customers in the field
- Partner with sales and marketing to help design a product experience trial
- Develop a protocol to ensure the trial is carried out effectively
- Provide supporting high quality technical evidence to the marketing partners - ensuring it is objective, credible & balanced to support and complement promotional materials
- Moderate technical programs in order to share expertise in Poultry with external customers
- Report adverse events and product complaints as per global and local regulatory requirements
Essential skills and education
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary science/medicine
- Previous experience in the Poultry farm or similar position in the Malaysian market
- Strong business acumen
- Consultative selling skills
- Strategic account management skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Highly developed communication skills
As the successful candidate, you be a strategist with excellent analytical skills as well as strong technical knowledge of Poultry Health. Results driven, you will build relationships easily with both internal and external customers and work well in a team.
If you are ready to take the step towards your new career in Poultry Health – apply online referencing VRN0680 ensuring you included a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Fitzsimon on firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Malaysia.