ANZ Technical Sales Manager – Poultry, Swine, Aquaculture
We are delighted to offer this brand new opportunity to the market. Our client is at the forefront of cutting-edge science and on farm solutions when it comes to animal health. They have an exciting growth opportunity and need a Technical Sales Manager to join their commercial team. You will be responsible for Australia and New Zealand reporting directly to the General Manager.
Do you love agriculture? Do you pride yourself on having intimate knowledge of animal production, the ins and the outs, the decisions that need to be made by livestock producers? Are you passionate about animal health and farming? We need you to be pivotal in implementing commercial strategies within nominated key accounts across Australia and New Zealand. Are you are driven, agile and capable of working autonomously?
What will you be doing:
- Provide solution-based sales outcomes to a range of clients in the monogastric and ruminant fields offering technical advice as part of that process
- Craft and implement commercial strategies and plans with key accounts to deliver meaningful financial results
- Produce all necessary technical collateral for client support and brand marketing purposes
- Deliver technical trainings to clients and peers, investigate and manage pharmacovigilance and quality queries
We need you to have:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in Agriculture, Animal Sciences or Veterinary fields
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Sales or Technical Services with a history in sales and account management
- Good working knowledge of the Agricultural and/or Animal Nutrition industry working across species (feedlot, dairy, poultry, swine, aquaculture)
- Strong negotiation, planning and presentation skills.
- A current Australian driving license.
What do you get:
- An attractive salary package.
- A flexible working environment with a diverse team of professionals
- Opportunity to travel to some amazing places
- To be part of something great
This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia. No Visa or Sponsorship offered. Fluent English language skills are expected.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN2258 outlining your suitability for the role.