Technical Sales Manager – Poultry
We are delighted to offer this extraordinary new opportunity to the market. Our client, is focused on meeting humanities requirement for healthy food production. A world leader in specialised products and technologies is currently looking for a Technical Sales Manager to join their high performing team. The location is very flexible Australia wide so long as you are within an easy commute to a major airport and reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
Do you love chickens? Do you pride yourself on having intimate knowledge of poultry production, the ins and the outs, the decisions that need to be made? Are you passionate about managing the whole system of intensive production and are ready to embrace alternative therapies in doing that? We need you to be pivotal in implementing these strategies within nominated corporate accounts, feed mills, livestock nutritionists and key opinion leaders across Australia. You are agile, flexible and with the ability to develop tactics and measure return on investment post implementation autonomously. You have a proven sales track record within animal health. Do you see yourself as being the key interface between the customer and the business?
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide solution-based sales outcomes to a range of corporate clients in the monogastric and ruminant fields offering technical advice as part of that process
- Identify, build and cultivate crucial commercial relationships to deliver on business performance requirements
- Craft and implement category strategies and plans with key accounts, using brand strategies to drive sales results.
- Cultivate opportunities to launch new products from the global business into the local Australian market
- Work with your peers to devise detailed and tailored account strategies that maximise revenue opportunities in the short and long term.
We require the following:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in Agriculture, Animal Sciences or Veterinary fields
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Sales or Technical Services with a history in sales and account management
- Good working knowledge of the Agricultural and/or Animal Nutrition industry working across species (feedlot, dairy, poultry, swine)
- Strong negotiation, planning and presentation skills.
- A current Australian driving license.
- You will be required to travel including field visits with clients throughout Australia, monthly team meetings and various industry conferences and events.
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia. No Visa or Sponsorship offered. Fluent English language skills are expected.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1146 outlining your suitability for the role.