Technical Service Specialist Indonesia
A new exciting opportunity has just been opened at our client, a global leader in Animal Health and nutrition products, with a strong commitment to providing solutions to the veterinary industry. Our client already has a solid presence and team in Indonesia.
Due to business needs, Our client is currently seeking to hire a Technical service specialist to travel across Indonesia to provide technical expertise to their poultry farm clients. Ideally, you are a Veterinarian with strong animal health technical experience, preferably having experience in a poultry farm production setting.
- Partner with sales & marketing in selecting key customers for health tracking system and farm consultation before planning and execution
- Plan and execute health tracking system and farm consultation to meet or exceed planned expectations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the health tracking system and farm consultation on a regular basis to improve customers value and provide corrective actions to management
- Offer expert advice in Poultry through self-study, group discussion, internal and external training, external animal health independent meetings, etc.
- Provide supporting high-quality technical evidence to the marketing partners – ensuring it is objective, credible & balanced to support and complement promotional materials
- Moderate technical programs in order to share expertise in Poultry with external customers
- Report adverse events and product complaints as per global and local regulatory requirements
Essential skills and education
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science/medicine with minimum 3 years of working experience
- Previous experience in the Poultry farm or similar position in the Indonesia market
- Strong business acumen
- Indonesian nationality
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
As a successful candidate, you will be a strategist with excellent analytical skills as well as strong technical knowledge of Poultry Health. Results-driven, you will build relationships easily with both internal and external customers and work well in a team.
If you are ready to take the step towards your new career in Poultry a Health – apply online referencing VRN 2579 ensuring you included a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono at +62 8111 130 577 email@example.com
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.