Technical Service Veterinarian
We are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to the market. Our client understands the role healthy animals play in making our lives better. A global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Technical Vet to join their companion animal business unit for Australia and New Zealand.
As a Veterinarian, are you passionate about small animal veterinary medicine and pet health? Are you looking to stretch yourself and be part of a global team with other talented and dedicated people? You are a dynamic and enthusiastic person who wants to play a pivotal role in the future of the veterinary industry. You are a team player who can work collaboratively with others across the organization and industry; but has the initiative to be independent and entrepreneurial.
- Build and nurture effective relationships with the commercial team, key clients, veterinarians and industry influencers
- Craft technical marketing materials and review collateral product for compliance requirements
- Liaise and inform the companion animal team on current developments across the industry product ranges and issues effecting producers and the industry
- Be the driver of complaint investigations, legislative compliance and issues of internal follow up
- Design, craft and showcase technical presentations to a wide range of audiences within the business, especial the sales force.
- Tertiary qualification in Veterinary Science
- We need you to have industry knowledge and recent practical skills
- A high level of insights when it comes to numerical and technical analysis to solve problems and produce solutions accordingly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel throughout Australia.
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. There is a driving force to excel in saving and improving lives with integrity, imagination and teamwork. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN994.