Senior Territory Manager – Veterinary
We are proud to offer this newly created role to the market. Our client is a specialist animal health company promoting animal protection and well-being for more than 80 years. This leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a senior sales account manager to join their Companion Animal team, ideally located in the southern parts of Sydney.
Are you passionate about animal health? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities to improve care standards in pet’s lives? Do you love working closely with veterinarians and their businesses? As the account manager for this territory, we need you to deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You will be the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships and is happy to deliver results. You can grasp trial data and scientific knowledge but are equally capable of translating that information to a variety of audiences. You have loads of personal drive, highly motivated to succeed, provide valuable commercial insights and have an astute mind for business analysis. We envisage you with a consistent track record in sales with ambition to move quickly to the next level in your career. You can hit the ground running!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build demand and sales by demonstrating the value of products to Veterinary clientele for the companion animal suite
- Run the territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and deliver on sales objectives by detailing campaigns and promotions to your client base
- Select Key Account Management in conjunction with commercial leadership
- Plan effective and productive call cycles to metro and rural veterinary clinics, pet re-sellers and Industry KOL’s and selected key accounts within the designated territory
- Implement sales strategies to improve revenue growth in the area by identifying untapped business opportunities.
- Craft training programs for clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and sales through the rural retail network of stores
- Perform presentations of highly technical information that will assist in the sales process of the product range.
We need you to have the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Veterinary, Business, Marketing or Life Sciences essential
- We want you to have more than 5 years territory sales experience, and small animal clinical knowledge is advantageous
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- Strong sense of business insight with proven skills in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of the veterinary distribution channels and businesses within Australia is critically important
- Ability to travel around the given territory with overnight stays required
A bold package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better with substantial investment in training and development. There is enormous passion with integrity, entrepreneurship and respect within this team. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia. No Visa sponsorship is available. Fluent English language skills are critically essential.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1159 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.