Territory Manager (Livestock) – South West England
Our client is an animal health company working toward enhancing the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health, they are currently looking for a territory manager to join their growing sales team ideally, covering South West England. Thne position would ideally be siuated in/near Exeter but there is flxeibility with this.
The role is predominately focused on livestock, but there will be opportunity to also work with client in the companion animal and equine arenas.
Are you passionate about animal health? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities to improve care standards in animal health? Do you love working closely with veterinarians and their businesses? As the account manager for this territory, we need you to deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You will be the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships and is happy to deliver results. You can grasp trial data and scientific knowledge but are equally capable of translating that information to a variety of audiences. You have loads of personal drive, highly motivated to succeed, provide valuable commercial insights and have an astute mind for business analysis. We envisage you with a consistent track record in sales and the ability to handle key accounts with maturity and confidence. You can hit the ground running!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build demand and sales by demonstrating the value of products in the full product suite to a broad audience of clientele including vets and pet specialty retailers
- Run the territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and deliver on sales objectives by detailing campaigns and promotions to your client base
- Plan effective and productive call cycles to metro and rural veterinary clinics, rural re-sellers and Industry KOL’s and selected key accounts within the designated territory
- Implement sales strategies to improve revenue growth in the area by identifying untapped business opportunities.
- Craft training programs for clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and sales through the rural retail network of stores
- Perform presentations of highly technical information that will assist in the sales process of the product range.
You will possess the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Agriculture, Business, Life Sciences or similar
- We want you to have minimum 2-3 years sales experience, and Farm Animals knowledge & network
- Strong sense of business insight, the ability to territory plan and you will have proven skills in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of the rural re-seller distribution channels, farms, livestock veterinary businesses in the area will be a distrinct advantage
For a confidential conversation, please contact Patrick Loiseau at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an SMS or call on WhatsApp at +41 79 152 63 30. Alternatively, you can apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN 1148 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.