Territory Sales Manager – South London (Companion Animals)
Our client is a specialist animal health company working toward enhancing the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health., they are currently looking for a territory manager to join their growing sales team ideally located in South London
Are you passionate about animal health? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities to improve care standards in animal health? Do you love working closely with veterinarians and their businesses? As the account manager for this territory, we need you to deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You will be the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships and is happy to deliver results. You can grasp trial data and scientific knowledge but are equally capable of translating that information to a variety of audiences. You have loads of personal drive, highly motivated to succeed, provide valuable commercial insights and have an astute mind for business analysis. We envisage you with a consistent track record in sales and the ability to handle key accounts with maturity and confidence. You can hit the ground running!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build demand and sales by demonstrating the value of products in the full product suite to a broad audience of clientele including vets and pet specialty retailers
- Run the territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and deliver on sales objectives by detailing campaigns and promotions to your client base
- Plan effective and productive call cycles to metro and rural veterinary clinics, rural re-sellers and Industry KOL’s and selected key accounts within the designated territory
- Implement sales strategies to improve revenue growth in the area by identifying untapped business opportunities.
- Craft training programs for clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and sales through the rural retail network of stores
- Perform presentations of highly technical information that will assist in the sales process of the product range.
You will possess the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Veterinary Nursing, Agriculture or Life Sciences
- We want you to have minimum 2-3 years sales experience, and small animal clinical knowledge
- Strong sense of business insight with proven skills in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of the rural re-seller distribution channels and businesses
For a confidential conversation you can apply online at www.aicila.com referncing VRN 1140 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and one of our team will contact you.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.