Territory Sales Manager – Livestock
Wagga Wagga | Albury | Griffith | Holbrook | Junee
Our client, is a research driven pharmaceutical company that has been providing both humans and animals with ground breaking medicines for more than 100 years. This global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join its successful animal health division. This sales role will be representing the farm animal product range to rural stores and veterinarians across the Riverina region of NSW. Your location can be flexible within this district.
As a Sales Professional, you love a challenge and getting results. You are passionate about herd health and the agricultural industry. You are an energetic and enthusiastic person who loves meeting new people. You have a knack for being organised and love planning too. Our client would especially love it if you have already gained some sales experience within this industry.
- Creating demand and securing sales by delivering and demonstrating the value of products in the large animal portfolios to rural stores, veterinarians and key opinion leaders.
- Maintain existing and generate new business relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing the territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and sales objectives
- Delivering highly technical information to assist in the sales process
- At least 2 years of sales experience in either B2C or B2B environments
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field highly advantageous
- Communication and interpersonal skills that build and nurture relationships.
- Excellent analytical and computer skills
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned territory
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Our client has a core value of leading and learning. They are committed to caring for animals, making them healthier. This organization values its people and offers excellent career development. There are also industry leading lifestyle benefits on offer around leave options and health insurance. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1020 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.