Territory Sales Manager – Livestock
Southern Western Australia
We are proud to offer this exciting new opportunity to the market. Our client is a specialist animal health company working toward shaping medical and scientific advancement. This leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a sales representative to join their Livestock team, ideally located in the great southern part of Western Australia with a flexible location.
Are you passionate about animal health and agriculture? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities to improve herd health? Do you love working closely with producers, their farms and livestock? As the sales manager for this territory, we need you to deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You have loads of personal drive, are highly motivated to succeed, provide valuable commercial insights and have an astute mind for business analysis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build demand and sales by demonstrating the value of products in the sheep and cattle suite to a broad audience of clientele.
- Maintain existing and generate business relationships with key partners, clients and customers by travelling across the assigned territory.
- Run the territory consistent with the marketing strategies and deliver on sales objectives by detailing campaigns and promotions to your customers
- Plan effective and productive call cycles to rural re-sellers, specialist veterinarians and Industry KOL’s and leading producers within the designated territory
- Identifying untapped business opportunities and develop business strategies
- Craft training programs for clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and sales through the various channels
- Perform presentations of scientific and technical information that will assist in the sales process of the product range and increase.
- Conduct on farm visits in collaboration with other business partners
- Tertiary qualifications in Agriculture, Science, Business or similar highly desired
- We want you to have some sales experience in a technical environment or maybe even a highly capable new graduate looking for a big career step
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- We need at least 2+ years of experience in Livestock handling, Farming or Agriculture
- Ability to travel around the given territory with overnight stays required.
A bold package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity, entrepreneurship and respect. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.