Territory Sales Manager – Pet Food
South West England (Bristol, Cotswolds, Newport, Cardiff)
Our client is a global leader in premium branded animal health and nutrition products and is currently looking for a Sales Rep to join their successful companion animal team in the Pet Food division, ideally located in South West England such as Bristol, Newport or even Cardiff.
As the Area Manager you can deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You are passionate about animal nutrition and thrive on finding business opportunities. You are the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships and deliver sales as a result. You have loads of personal drive, motivation and a mind for territory business performance.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating demand and securing sales by delivering and demonstrating the value of products across their pet food portfolio
- Maintaining existing and generating new business development relationships with key accounts.
- Managing a small designated territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- Planning effective and productive call cycles to rural veterinarians and select key accounts
- Delivering training programs to clients to increase awareness, usage and sales
- Delivering highly technical information to assist in the sales process
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in Animal Nutrition, Agriculture, Science, Business or similar is highly regarded
- More than 3 years B2B and B2C sales experience, preferably in the pet food space, animal health or broader lifesciences industries
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to travel extensively across the South West England territory
- A valid Drivers’ License
This organisation is committed to making its people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity and respect, they give you a voice. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in the UK.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Patrick Loiseau at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an SMS or call on WhatsApp at +41 79 152 63 30. Alternatively, you can apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN 1151 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.