Territory Sales Representative – Pet Food
We are excited to offer this challenging and rewarding career move to the market. Our client, understands the role healthy animals play in making our lives better and as a global leader in premium branded pet food, they are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join their Veterinary sales team based in the Sydney.
Do you see yourself as being the key interface between our client and the veterinary clinics – building long lasting and fruitful business relationships with veterinarians as well as amazing practice staff? Are you passionate about animals, their nutrition and want to have an impact on their well-being? Do you love driving sales of products, crunching numbers / sales analysis and generally being customer facing? As the new Territory Sales Representative, you will execute the sales and marketing strategies of this well known pet food brand as they re-launch their portfolio into the market.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Define and the implement key strategies of how to win in your territory through strong Clinic acquisition & Clinic support.
- Ensure continuous management of your customer base managing existing & new Clinics acquisition.
- Ensure achievement of agreed customer & brand targets in your nominated territory.
- Define priorities for each Clinic, and create tailored customer plans to meet their needs – such as training & education within clinic, appropriate ranging & pricing and a strong in-clinic activation plan
- Implement, follow up and update Customer Plans
- Develop an education & training plan within your territory.
- Collaborate with peers to share best practice and learnings, liaise with Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to drive Customer related initiatives
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
We require the following:
- More than 2 years commercial experience in veterinary sales or pet food sales
- Demonstrable record of success in delivering key commercial KPI's
- Strong leadership and team working skills –
- Customer Knowledge (Clinics and Distributors)
- Veterinary qualification would be an advantage.
- Strong negotiation, planning and presentation skills.
- A current Australian driving license.
- This is a field based position, as such you will be able to travel throughout the Sydney metropolitan area on a daily basis to visit clinics in your assigned area
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity, entrepreneurship and respect. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia on +61 416 890 346 or apply online referencing VRN2408 outlining your suitability for the role.