Trade Channel Manager – Philippines
Our client understands the role healthy animals play in making our lives better. A global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Trade Channel Manager to join their leadership team in the Philippines. You will report to the General Manager Philippines in this role.
Are you passionate about production animals, their health and want to have an impact on their well-being? Do you love helping resolve issues and provide value to your customers? As the new Trade Channel Manager, you will develop relationship strategies that align with category and marketing plans. We need you to be pivotal in implementing these strategies within nominated trade channel accounts across the Philippines.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage network of dealers and distributors of our client's business in the Philippines with a view to deliver growth through increased account penetration for Key products
- Manage pricing challenges in the competitive environment through right support and collaboration with the key customers
- Grow OTC business by through partnerships with selected dealers and implementation of store promo activities
- Expand penetration of Feed Mills through marketing collaborations with key FM customers
- Drive collaboration with top 10 Dealers to deliver sales growth, mainly through enhancing penetration of mid-sized farms not targeted by the commercial sales teams
- Provide adequate and timely technical support directly to the dealers and distributors, partner with them on their technical concerns in the farms
- Act as point-person for all Dealer-related activities and concerns
- Liaise with business partners to build and develop client relationships.
- Identify, build and cultivate crucial commercial relationships to deliver on business performance requirements
- Work with your territory sales peers, Head of Sales, Regional Managers, and Marketing team to devise detailed and tailored account strategies that maximise revenue opportunities in the short and long term.
We require the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Veterinary Science, Agriculture, Science, Marketing or similar.
- Minimum of five years’ working experience with a history in the intensive production animal sector critically essential
- A strong technical veterinary aptitude
- Good working knowledge of the Agricultural and/or Animal Health / Nutrition industry working across all production animal species as well as feedmills
- Strong negotiation, planning and presentation skills with the ability to probe and question confidently.
- You will be required to travel including field visits with clients throughout the Philippines, monthly team meetings and various industry conferences and events.
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in the Philippines.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Alicia Keenan at email@example.com or Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN1010. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.