Veterinarian – Veterinary Surgeon – Associate Vet
Full Time Permanent Positions
Small Animal / Mixed Practice / Equine
Australia wide – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra
Where are all the Vets?
Seriously, it's like we're going on a bear hunt…What a beautiful day! We're not scared…
We are looking for HUNDREDS of Veterinarians from New Graduates to Lead Vets, across ALL species right across Australia.
Our client isn’t asking for much at all. So, if you are a registered Veterinarian, no matter your experience level, no matter your preferred species to work with, no matter what part of Australia you want to work and live in, we know we can help you kick off an exciting chapter of your career.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian.
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised in Australia
- Current and valid Board Registration in your current country
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Deborah Chai on +61 0439 242 452 OR Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 apply online referencing VRN1157 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.