Newcastle Area, NSW
Are you looking for a SEA CHANGE?? Thinking of moving to the coast?
Our client, is a modern and forward-thinking small animal veterinary centre of excellence. This veterinary practice is looking to expand its team to become 3-4 Vet Hospital. There is a full complement of support staff. Enjoy an amazing work life balance, with flexible work arrangements in place.
As a Veterinarian, you are passionate about companion animal veterinary medicine and patient care. Do you enjoy surgery work? Do you have a passion for modern medicine and technology? Are you the sort of Vet that wants to join a fun and vibrant workplace and loves to provide gold standard care? We are looking for a person that is engaging, wants to be a contributor to this thriving business and has a strong work ethic. Communication is one of your strongest attributes as is your friendly approachable demeanour.
What you will be doing:
- Performing and perfecting small animal consults, general surgery, dentals and patient care
- Provide the very best customer and patient experience in the industry
- Operate gold standard equipment
We need you to have:
- Tertiary qualification in the field of Veterinary Sciences
- Ideally 3+ years of clinic experience, however we are open to new graduates as well as more experienced vets
- Current and valid Australian Veterinary Practitioners Board registration
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
A generous package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A balanced working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better with ongoing education and development. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on +61 416 890 346 or apply online referencing VRN2314 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.