Our client, is a modern and forward-thinking small animal veterinary centre of excellence. This veterinary practice is looking to expand its team to become a 2 Vet Hospital. There is a full complement of support staff with 4 nurses and a dedicated Practice Manager and Puppy Trainer. Enjoy an amazing work life balance, with no work on Sundays or After Hours in a brand new purpose built facility.
As a Veterinarian, you are passionate about companion animal veterinary medicine and patient care. Do you have a passion for modern medicine and technology? Are you the sort of Vet that wants to join a fun and vibrant workplace and loves to provide gold standard care? We are looking for a person that is engaging, wants to be a contributor to this thriving business and has a strong work ethic. Communication is one of your strongest attributes as is your friendly approachable demeanour.
What you will be doing:
- Performing and perfecting small animal consults, general surgery, dentals and patient care
- Provide the very best customer and patient experience in the industry
- Operate gold standard equipment such as digital radiology and in-house diagnostics
We need you to have:
- Tertiary qualification in the field of Veterinary Sciences
- Ideally 3+ years of clinic experience
- Current and valid Australian Veterinary Practitioners Board registration
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
A generous package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A balanced working environment is provided to allow you to flourish including 8 weeks annual leave per year. They are committed to making their people even better with on going education and development. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN980 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.