Veterinarian – Small Animal
Our client, is a modern and forward-thinking small animal veterinary centre of excellence, with an amazing customer base. This veterinary practice is looking to expand its team to become a 3 Vet Hospital. There is a full complement of support staff with 3 dedicated nurses and a Practice Manager, with great camaraderie and mentoring. Enjoy an amazing work life balance, with no work on Sundays or After Hours plus 6 weeks annual leave per year.
As a Veterinarian, you are passionate about companion animal veterinary medicine and patient care. Do you have a passion for modern medicine and technology? Are you the sort of Vet that can lead from the front and loves to provide gold standard care for their patients? We are looking for a person that is engaging, wants to be a contributor to this thriving business and has a strong work ethic. Communication is one of your strongest attributes as is the desire to be part of something big as this practice continues its success story.
What you will be doing:
- Performing and perfecting small animal consults, general surgery, dentals and patient care
- Provide the very best customer and patient experience in the industry
- Operate gold standard equipment such as digital radiology and in-house diagnostics
- Mentoring junior vet staff through development programs
We need you to have:
- Tertiary qualification in the field of Veterinary Sciences (from Universities in Australia, New Zealand, USA or UK)
- Current and valid Australian Veterinary Practitioners Board registration
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
A very lucrative salary package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A balanced working environment is provided to allow you to flourish including additional leave for charitable work. They are committed to making their people even better and invest in learning and development. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is open to international candidates as well as local candidates that strictly meet the above criteria.
For a confidential discussion contact Deborah Chai on +61439242452 apply online referencing VRN1109. Please note, only those who meet the above requirements will be contacted.