Veterinary Clinical Director
United Kingdom – Kent
As one of the top SA veterinary hospitals in Kent with two branch surgeries, our client can offer candidates an excellent package with the opportunity to enjoy a superb work/life balance.
Our client is a long-established first opinion surgery, with superb facilities, including a purpose-built imaging suite, with a CT scanner along with a full range of imaging equipment. The surgical facilities are impressive – the surgery makes full use of an extensive laparoscopy kit and a wide range of high-end orthopaedic equipment.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian (Preferred)
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Tim Lincoln-Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 00447511 202527 or apply online referencing VRN 1224