Veterinary Clinical Director
United Kingdom – Liverpool
We are currently recruiting for a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Veterinarian to lead a team of 4-5 vets, 8 nurses and support staff.
Our client’s practice is a brand new 4 consult room 1st opinion surgery which is spacious and modern. They are also a nurse training practice and work closely in conjunction with 2 other local practices. You will be expected to monitor and maintain clinical standards, assist in ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the practice, ensure compliance to RCVS, VMD and other regulatory bodies policies and regulations, assist in budgets, financial and forward planning of the surgery and in the continued growth and development of the business.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Tim Lincoln-Shaw at email@example.com, call 00447511 202527 or apply online referencing VRN 1229