Orthopaedic Surgeon / Veterinary Clinical Director
United Kingdom – St Andrews, Scotland
We are currently recruiting for a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Orthopaedic Surgeon to lead our busy orthopaedic practice.
The ideal applicant would hold an RCVS OR ECVS Diploma (or be eligible) however experienced individuals would also be considered.
Our client has a spacious, modern, purpose-built premises with a fabulous team of friendly, supportive staff.
Our client offers a comprehensive service which includes Biomedtrix TRH performing up to 40 of these procedures per annum, Imaging including a Siemens Somatom CT scanner and a Capsula digital radiography with Synapse PACS system and easy access to MRI.
We are looking for a passionate individual who would be able to manage and develop this referral service through a positive and progressive attitude. In return , our client is able to offer a lucrative remuneration package tailored to the level of experience, qualifications and number of days worked per week.
Our client is located in a beautiful, rural area by the sea in Scotland, which provides great scope for a fantastic lifestyle – just near to the university town of St Andrews where there are some excellent schools near by for families.
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
We are open to candidates from all over the world – provide they have the right to practice in the UK / Scotland.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be an experienced Veterinary Surgeon – with strong experience in Orthopaedic procedures
- Work well working within and leading a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons or the ability to get registration finalised quickly.
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan at email@example.com, WhatsApp or message +61 416 890 346 or apply online referencing VRN2307