United Kingdom – Worthing (Sussex)
Our client is on the look out for an experienced Ophthalmologist Veterinarian to join their team. You will be part of an existing referral team working sole charge as an Ophthalmologist. The role is based at our Hospital with an already established client base. This is a flexible position to suit the right candidate and will be supported by an experienced nurse team.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian.
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Dip. in ophthalmology or experienced cert. holder
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact, Tim Lincoln-Shaw at email@example.com, call 00447511 202527 or apply online referencing VRN1218