Our client, is a modern and forward-thinking small animal veterinary centre of excellence. This veterinary practice is looking to expand its team and bringing in a dedicated Practice Manager to facilitate its growth and development. Enjoy an amazing work life balance, with no work on Sundays or After Hours and alternate weekend rosters.
As an experienced Vet Nurse, you are passionate about companion animals, customer service and patient care. Do you have a passion for modern work methodologies, coaching your staff and educating pet owners? Are you the sort of nurse that can lead from the front and loves to provide gold standard care? We are looking for a person that is engaging, wants to be a contributor to this thriving business and has a strong work ethic. Communication is one of your strongest attributes as is your leadership style. We need you to embrace digital platforms and be across social media opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Inspire, mentor and lead a dedicated group of nurses
- Work collaboratively with the leading vet on staff to take this clinic to the next level
- Build and manage the rosters, budgets and performance targets
- Craft the daily operations of the Veterinarians and Support staff with a real flair keeping the pet owners coming back time and again
We need you to have:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing
- At least 3 years of recent in clinical experience
- Previous leadership or management experience with proven results
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- An influencing attitude with an abundance of positivity
A generous package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A balanced working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better with significant investment in learning and development. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN982 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.