Veterinarian – Veterinary Surgeon
Ireland – Dublin
We are looking for an experienced Vet to join a well-established practice on a permanent basis located in Dublin, Ireland.
Our client runs 3 veterinary hospitals and one veterinary clinic in the north of Dublin. All are equipped to a high standard and only a very small amount of veterinary work is referred to specialised centres. The practice has a high ratio of nursing staff per vet and pride themselves on the superb care and attention they give to their patients.
Our client isn’t asking for much at all. So, if you are a registered Veterinarian, with a minimum of 2 years experience and looking for your next exciting career move, then this may just be the job for you!
About the Role:
The ideal candidate should have an excellent knowledge of all aspects of small animal veterinary surgery and medicine but equally be prepared to converse with his or her colleagues and discuss challenging cases.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian.
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the VCI (Veterinary Council Ireland).
- Current and valid Registration the VCI (Veterinary Council Ireland).
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact, Abdalla Al-Bakri at Abakri@aicila.com or apply online referencing VRN-2296