Veterinarian – Veterinary Surgeon
United Kingdom – Worcester
We are looking for an experienced Vet to join a well-established practice on a permanent basis located in Worcester.
Our client isn’t asking for much at all. So, if you are a registered Veterinarian, with a minimum of 2 years experience and looking for your next exciting career move, then this may just be the job for you!
About the Role/Rota:
One in four rota for evening surgeries, and Saturday 8am – 1pm and Sunday 10 – 12 am. General working hours are negotiable
The ideal candidate should have had at least two years' experience in general practice. It is particularly important that the applicant has some surgical experience. This practice is proud of their client relations and ideally the successful candidate should have a friendly and caring attitude.
About the Practice:
The position involves working within a small friendly team in a three/four vet small animal practice. It may be full or part-time depending on what suits the successful applicant. The practice has all the necessary standard equipment.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian.
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact, Abdalla Al-Bakri at Abakri@aicila.com or apply online referencing VRN2295