We are excited to bring you this opportunity to become the Western Europe Key Account Manager, Swine. Our client is a highly respected Global leader in the Animal Nutrition industry and is currently aggressively expanding in Western Europe.
You will be responsible for developing the value added nutritional solution business in your Region. With the support of internal experts in nutrition and the sales force, you will grow the Nutrition business with key feed-mills customers, allowing farmers to have a reliable access to world class nutrition.
Your successful execution will provide you with the platform to springboard into leadership role within the Regional organization.
You can be located anywhere in The Netherlands.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Closely work with the technical and sales team to grow the Nutrition business together with feed-mills
- Together with Internal Sales Leaders, develop a key account management strategy focusing on consultative selling,
- Deliver high nutritional solutions expertise together feed-mills to farmers,
- Develop and maintain key-account plans, regularly reporting progress and forecasts as input for the Regional commercial business and financial planning,
- Research and identify requirements and expectations of complex potential customers,
- Support the commercial activities of the business unit by analysing and anticipating customer needs,
- Participate in the Regional team to strengthen the portfolio of products and services.
What are the job requirements:
- High education in Agriculture, Animal Science, Veterinary Science, or equivalent through relevant industry experience,
- 8-10 years of demonstrated experience in Animal Nutrition or related industries (Animal Health, Genetics,…)
- Extensive knowledge of feed mill market in your Region
- Demonstrated track record in value based sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and in English. Working knowledge of German.
- Regional Travel >30% .
If you are interested in exploring the opportunities this role represents and you are eager to drive you career with an organization that offers excellent career progression opportunities in a culture of high performance, please apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN0845. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience.
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.