Regional Sales Manager – Southern Region (VIC,TAS,SA,WA)
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a global leader pharmaceutical space? We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to join our globally renowned client, as the Regional Sales Manager for the Southern Region (VIC,TAS,SA,WA). This is an exciting opportunity to lead a dynamic sales team and drive growth in this high performing business.
Why Should I Apply?
Innovative Culture: Immerse yourself in an environment that fosters creativity and innovation, where your ideas are valued and encouraged.
Global Impact: Become part of a global network that is dedicated to making a difference on a worldwide scale, contributing to the well-being communities everywhere.
Career Development: Take advantage of unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and development, with access to ongoing training, mentorship, and support to help you reach your full potential.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in leading and developing a high-performing sales team to achieve business objectives. You will work closely with key stakeholders to support national strategies and drive growth of the portfolio.
What You'll Do:
- Sales Team Leadership: Lead and motivate the regional sales team to achieve individual and business priorities.
- Performance Management: Conduct regular performance reviews and provide feedback to optimise team performance.
- Territory Planning: Implement effective territory planning processes and marketing campaigns.
- Business Acumen: Develop sales team business acumen to maximise customer interactions and outcomes.
- Account Management: Lead the servicing of key accounts and implement business reviews with customers.
- Market Analysis: Maintain market intelligence and report on market trends and competitor activities.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience: Strong background in Consumer Health/Pharmacy/OTC, Animal Health or Human Pharma.
- Leadership: Demonstrated experience in sales management and team leadership.
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to engage with internal stakeholders effectively.
- Negotiation: Highly developed skills in negotiating and influencing.
- Financial Acumen: Demonstrated financial acumen and ability to achieve sales budgets.
- Initiative: A self-starter with the ability to work well under minimal supervision and in a team setting.
Our client is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are respected and valued. Join them and be part of a team that embraces diversity and works collaboratively to drive breakthrough innovation in their field. Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting career journey!
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia. No Visa or Sponsorship offered. Fluent English language skills are expected.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online referencing VRN2658 outlining your suitability for the role in a cover letter.