Sales Aquaculture Specialist
An opportunity exists for an experienced salesperson to join an animal nutrition company in Indonesia. As a Sales Aquaculture Specialist, you will have highly developed interpersonal skills to engage and develop sustainable aquaculture business opportunities throughout Indonesia and a strong understanding of the Aquaculture Nutrition industry in Indonesia.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for complete account management for the aquaculture clients in Indonesia, especially in aquaculture feedmill.
- Generate and maintain aquaculture sales for existing and new products to achieve budget forecasts
- Identify new business opportunities to grow
- Establish and maintain effective public relations through training and promotion of new and existing products & concepts
- Develop communication and relationship with all key stakeholders in the Indonesian aquaculture industry.
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the aquaculture industry in Indonesia
- We need the person to hold a formal Bachelor’s degree in Aquaculture science, Veterinarian, or Animal Husbandry with good tracking of Aquaculture experience
- Highly dedicated and sales driven with a high degree of personal motivation
- Having a good communication skills with all levels in the Indonesian Aquaculture organization
- Good ability to manage customers, especially Aquaculture Feedmill.
- Indonesian nationality. Fluent in English and Indonesian
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.