An exciting strategic opportunity exists for a talented technical sales professional to join a global leader in the Animal Nutrition sector as Swine Technical Sales Manager.
As the successful recruit, you will be responsible for executing all swine related sales activities that enhance and drive the performance of the company’s brand and reputation in the market.
What will your responsibilities include :
- Develop and grow business partnerships with target customers (feed mills) based on high nutritional solutions expertise.
- Cultivate and document broad and deep understanding of the customer’s business, strategy and nutritional needs.
- Develop and maintain key-account plans, regularly reporting progress and forecasts as input for the regional commercial business and financial planning.
- Grow the business by delivering upon targets, measured by volume, complete feed equivalents and gross margin
- Develop your technical skills and expertise and impart knowledge to your key customers
- Work as part of an amazing team to contribute to the overall goals
- Actively contribute to the team activities, to strengthen the portfolio, training materials and supporting materials from your knowledge and ideas based on relevant insights in market trends and evolving customer needs.
What will your responsibilities include:
- Develop and grow business partnerships with feed mills based on high nutritional solutions expertise,
- Supporting the commercial activities of the business unit by analysing and anticipating customer needs,
- Develop and maintain key-account plans, regularly reporting progress and forecasts as input for the regional commercial business and financial planning,
- Grow the business by delivering upon targets, measured by volume, complete feed equivalents and gross margin,
- Develop your technical skills and expertise and impart knowledge to your key customers,
- Participate in the team actives to strengthen the portfolio.
What Qualifications and Experience are we looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Animal Science, Veterinary Science, or equivalent through relevant industry experience,
- 8-10 years of experience in a similar technical sales role in feed, formulation with candidates having previous aviculture experience in the international market highly regarded,
- Extensive knowledge of the culture and business movements of the market,
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch/German and English, both written and verbal,
- Strong technical writing ability,
- International Travel >30% .
We are very open to discussing this role with you if you match the points above and have experience in the animal health, animal nutrition/feed industry. To embark on a journey with a global leader who truly value their employees, apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN845.
Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role based on the criteria listed above. For a confidential discussion, please contact Alicia Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.