Key account Manager Aquaculture – Thailand
An interesting opportunity for Aquaculture professionals in Thailand. Our client, a well respected global animal health in the Animal Health industry currently aggressively expanding in the Asia Pacific Market. You will be responsible to develop the Aquaculture brand in its client’s and Channel Partner and ensure that all sales are align with client’s policy to drive excellent business outcomes.
As the successful candidate for The Key Account Manager role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Closely work with the management team to create business strategy for their Aquatic product portfolio
- Develop our clients Aqua product portfolio business plans, including targeted market and product position in Thailand Aquaculture Industry
- Actively communicate with management on potential non key account customers
- Assist with our client's product trial in farm level
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- We need the person to hold formal qualifications in Veterinary Medicine or Aquaculture with minimum of 10 years of experience in the Thailand Aquaculture industry
- Having a strong leadership and good communication skill with all levels in the organisation
- Good ability to manage customers
- Have strong understanding on Thailand Aquaculture industry
- Thailand nationality and fluent in English and Thailand language.
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.