Key Account Manager Poultry – Thailand
An opportunity is open for a motivated and driven Poultry Key Account Manager. Our client is a well-known Global Animal Health Company currently growing rapidly by opening new entities in SEA countries. As the Key Account Manager, you will drive our client’s vaccine, medicated feed additives and nutritional ingredients for its poultry Key accounts. Working closely with management to develop business for the non-key account segments in Thailand. Based in Bangkok and reporting to SEA Managing Director.
- Work closely with our client’s management to set annual commercial plan and goals for our clients poultry Animal health and nutrition product portfolio.
- Focus to manage and keep close relationship with key account distributors.
- Developing new potential clients/distributors or other commercial key account channels in Thailand
- Working closely with Technical Manager to communicate/coordinate on Poultry Health issues in Thailand
- Generate Monthly reporting on sales, key accounts and communicate with management on challenges, opportunities and any necessary supports needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Nutrition, Animal Husbandry/Science or similar
- Strong passion in developing market share for vaccine, feed additive and nutritional additives in Thailand
- Having 10 years of experience in the Animal Nutrition/Health in Thailand
- Good knowledge and has established good business relationship with customers and distributors in Thailand
- Strong business acumen to develop strong communication and relationship across all levels or business.
If you are looking forward to join an organization rapidly growing in the SEA region and passionate on working with Key Accounts, please apply online referencing VRN1013 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, contact Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or +628111130577
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Key account Manager Aquaculture – Thailand
An interesting opportunity for Aquaculture professionals in Thailand. Our client, a well respected global animal health in the Animal Health industry currently aggressively expanding in the Asia Pacific Market. You will be responsible to develop the Aquaculture brand in its client’s and Channel Partner and ensure that all sales are align with client’s policy to drive excellent business outcomes.
As the successful candidate for The Key Account Manager role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Closely work with the management team to create business strategy for their Aquatic product portfolio
- Develop our clients Aqua product portfolio business plans, including targeted market and product position in Thailand Aquaculture Industry
- Actively communicate with management on potential non key account customers
- Assist with our client's product trial in farm level
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- We need the person to hold formal qualifications in Veterinary Medicine or Aquaculture with minimum of 10 years of experience in the Thailand Aquaculture industry
- Having a strong leadership and good communication skill with all levels in the organisation
- Good ability to manage customers
- Have strong understanding on Thailand Aquaculture industry
- Thailand nationality and fluent in English and Thailand language.
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.