This new position is a unique opportunity to join this Company whose mission is to be the first in licensing to customers high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products.
We are currently looking for a true Export Sales Manager to join this innovative and skilled team. Do you thrive on finding new business opportunities? Do you love working closely with key accounts? Do you strongly believe in long-term relationship with clients? Are you recognised by your clients and your peers for your professionalism, high level of energy and self-motivation.
You can be located anywhere in Europe within easy access to an International airport.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Craft and implement profitable commercialisation plan to drive market penetration by demonstrating value to key accounts across the world
- Lead the development of Marketing Plans and identify new customers
- Build up a customer base through lead generation, profiling and analysis
- Establish valuable partnership relationships with strategic accounts
- Closely work with the Global Technical, Marketing and Regulatory teams to create best value solutions for major accounts
- Manage operational expenses, analyse financial reports and implement revenue and profitability strategies.
- Ensure alignment with corporate business plans, forecasts and supply chain.
The job requirements are:
- A minimum of 5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience with responsibility for developing and managing a Regional or Global Territory Sales Strategy, preferably in a BtB environment and within the pharmaceutical industry
- Commercially astute with significant negotiation experience preferably in licensing, private labels,…
- Excellent Customer Service focus
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively cross-functionally
- Good analytical and investigative skills; process and systems focused
- Excellent Presentation skills. Excellent working knowledge of English
- Proactive, motivated, analytical and strategic thinker
- International Travel >30% .
If you are interested in exploring the opportunities this role represents and you are eager to drive you career with an organisation that offers excellent career progression opportunities in a culture of high performance, please apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN1035. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience.
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.