Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
North Shore (Sydney) – AUSTRALIA
This role represents an incredible opportunity to move immediately to Sydney, Australia and continue to do the job you love!
Our client is one of the fastest growing Australian veterinarian groups and they are looking to fill the following new position to meet the growing demand: Senior Veterinarian, Small Animal.
The client is even ready to sponsor your visa! So pack your bags.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Offer the best practices and top service levels
- Communicate efficiently with clients
- Make sure the clinic runs smoothly,
- Meet regularly with the leadership team to discuss ideas, identify areas for improvement and ensure implementation.
- Support the clinic staff and give them the autonomy to identify areas for improvement
- Hold integrity in the highest standard
- Learn and improve in the areas that interest you
The requirement for this role are:
- Degree from a UK veterinarian school
- UK citizenship
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a small animal veterinarian practice
- React well under pressure, team building, practical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- And of course a sense of adventure and willing to relocate immediately
This veterinarian group will invest in you to give you an interesting career, a competitive salary package and a balanced life.
If you are interested in exploring the unique opportunities this role represents, please apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN1011. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Loiseau based in Zurich, Switzerland at email@example.com
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.