Animal Services Manager
What's in it for You?
- Lead the Way: Take charge of the Animal Services Department and be at the forefront of cutting-edge diagnostic testing and breeding services.
- Diverse Responsibilities: You'll oversee a range of activities, ensuring top-notch quality control and regulatory requirements are met.
- Budget Mastery: Show off your financial prowess by setting and managing budgets, driving cost control, and bringing your innovative ideas to the table.
- Team Dynamo: Be the driving force behind our client’s amazing team. Coordinate activities, inspire continuous improvement, mentor, coach and see the results of your leadership.
- Facilities Management: demonstrate your organisational and planning skills and ensure the smooth running of the site.
- Advocate for Change: You will advocate for continuous improvement in animal care and lead the way as the chair of the AEC committee.
- You will be a qualified Veterinarian or similar (degree in Animal Science, Biological Science) with at least 10 years of experience
- Leadership Excellence: Proven experience in animal services management, coupled with strong leadership & communication skills. You will have managed teams previously.
- Regulatory Know-How: Navigate regulatory guidelines with ease, ensuring compliance with GMP, GxP standards, and/or Laboratory QMS know-how.
- Exciting Challenges: Tackle challenges that will keep you engaged and excited every day.
- Innovation Hub: Join a team that values innovation and continuous improvement, where your ideas are not just heard but celebrated.
- Work-Life Balance: While the nature of animal work may require occasional unconventional hours, our client believes in fostering a healthy work-life balance.
Our client is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are respected and valued. Join them and be part of a team that embraces diversity and works collaboratively to drive breakthrough innovation in their field. Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting career journey!
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia. No Visa or Sponsorship offered. Fluent English language skills are expected.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online referencing VRN2660 outlining your suitability for the role in a cover letter.