Animal Health Technical Manager – Vietnam
A new exciting opportunity has just been opened for our client, a global leader in Animal health products with strong commitment to provide excellent solution for the veterinary industry. Our client is currently seeking to hire a 2 Technical Manager for Poultry and/or swine to work closely with sales team to provide Technical expertise for their key account. This exciting role will be based in Ho Chi Minh City and candidates with non-managerial experience are welcome.
- Partner with sales & marketing in selecting key customers for health tracking system and farm consultation before planning and execution
- Plan and execute health tracking system and farm consultation to meet or exceed planned expectations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the health tracking system and farm consultation on a regular basis to improve customers value and provide corrective actions to management
- Offer expert advice in Poultry/Swine through self-study, group discussion, internal and external training, external animal health independent meetings, etc.
- Partner with sales and marketing to ensure the organizations’ salesforce as well as the distributors, are properly trained and have sufficient knowledge and skills in Poultry health – specifically disease and disease management, in order to add value when engaging customers in the field
- Provide supporting high quality technical evidence to the marketing partners – ensuring it is objective, credible & balanced to support and complement promotional materials
- Moderate technical programs in order to share expertise in Poultry and Swine with external customers
- Report adverse events and product complaints as per global and local regulatory requirements
Essential skills and education
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary science/medicine
- Previous experience in the Poultry and/or Swine farm or similar position in the Vietnam market
- Strong business acumen
- Consultative selling skills
- Highly developed communication skills
As the successful candidate, you will be a strategist with excellent analytical skills as well as strong technical knowledge of Poultry and Swine Health. Results driven, you will build relationships easily with both internal and external customers and work well in a team.
If you are ready to take the step towards your new career in Poultry and Swine Health – apply online referencing VRN0934 ensuring you included a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 8111 130 577 email@example.com
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Operational General Manager – Poultry, Swine and Feed Production
Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
We are delighted to partner with a leading integrator company with operation across the region, to bring you this excellent senior level opportunity. Open to any nationalities with experience in the industry in Vietnam. Our client is looking for GM Operation with strong technical and leadership capacity to manage their swine, poultry and feed production facility in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
As the Operation General Manager, you will report to Vietnam Country Head. Leading three business units, you will direct key decision making process in the organisation, lead a multi-culture team of approximately 2500 staffs, responsible for P&L and technical aspect of the production facility to ensure all business and production processes runs optimally.
Ideally, we are looking for a senior leader with:
- We need the person to hold formal qualifications in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science or related field
- A track record of at least 15 years’ experience in senior level in a farm production facility
- Having a strong experience in the technical aspects of poultry or swine production process, candidates with strong swine background will be very highly regarded
- Have experience in the managing the commercial aspect of swine and poultry farming
- Demonstrated success in the development and leadership of poultry or swine farms
- Previous experience managing a diverse team is preferred
- An innovative, strategic way of thinking
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – SOUTH VIETNAM
Our client, a global class Animal Health company with commitment to continuously innovate to provide solutions for the Animal health and nutrition sector is looking for two Key Account Executives to be based in Ho Chi Minh City. You will be responsible to develop and maintain mutual beneficial partnership with key accounts and feed mills to ensure our client’s business sales objectives are met. Reporting to Key Account Manager, the two Key Account Executives will be provided with maximum flexibility to develop your knowledge in the organisation.
As the Key Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Actively to build customers trust through excellent communication and interpersonal skill and ensure that high quality service are provided in timely manner
- Posses strong intuition to understand key account needs and look at potential to identify and develop opportunities where client could provide service excellence
- Be creative in addressing challenges met in providing service excellence
- Able to capture customer need and match with client products to provide right solution
- Negotiate skillfully in all conditions to win concession without damaging both parties relationship
We are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any sciences with strong commercial experience
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, in the animal health/ nutrition industry
- Have strong relationship, network and experience with feed mills and major integrators in Vietnam
- Good command of Vietnamese and basic English
- Willing to travel across South Vietnam
Exciting career path, opportunities to develop and remuneration package is waiting for talented successful candidates. Please apply online by quoting VRN940. Please be noted that candidates with above criteria will only be contacted. We are also open for a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Sativana Suparyono at +628111130577 (Zalo/Whatsapp/Viber/LINE/WeChat) or firstname.lastname@example.org.