KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – SOUTH VIETNAM
Our client, a global class Animal Health company with commitment to continuously innovate to provide solutions for the Animal health and nutrition sector is looking for two Key Account Executives to be based in Ho Chi Minh City. You will be responsible to develop and maintain mutual beneficial partnership with key accounts and feed mills to ensure our client’s business sales objectives are met. Reporting to Key Account Manager, the two Key Account Executives will be provided with maximum flexibility to develop your knowledge in the organisation.
As the Key Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Actively to build customers trust through excellent communication and interpersonal skill and ensure that high quality service are provided in timely manner
- Posses strong intuition to understand key account needs and look at potential to identify and develop opportunities where client could provide service excellence
- Be creative in addressing challenges met in providing service excellence
- Able to capture customer need and match with client products to provide right solution
- Negotiate skillfully in all conditions to win concession without damaging both parties relationship
We are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any sciences with strong commercial experience
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, in the animal health/ nutrition industry
- Have strong relationship, network and experience with feed mills and major integrators in Vietnam
- Good command of Vietnamese and basic English
- Willing to travel across South Vietnam
Exciting career path, opportunities to develop and remuneration package is waiting for talented successful candidates. Please apply online by quoting VRN940. Please be noted that candidates with above criteria will only be contacted. We are also open for a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Sativana Suparyono at +628111130577 (Zalo/Whatsapp/Viber/LINE/WeChat) or email@example.com.
Head of South Operation Vietnam –Poultry and Swine Production
We are delighted to bring you this excellent senior level opportunity for our client, one of the leaders in the poultry and swine integrator industry. We are currently looking for a Head of South Operation Vietnam to join their successful business. You will be based in South Vietnam region for this role. We are open to considering both Vietnamese candidates and candidates from other regions provided you have prior exposure in the industry in Asia.
As the Head of South Operation Vietnam you will be reporting to Vietnam Country Head. This exciting role leads up to three Business Units with a total combined 2,500 staffs. You will have the privilege to make or approve key decisions, lead the business to success by driving business operations to ensure all business and production processes runs optimally.
Being the Head of South Operation Vietnam, your primary responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the profit and loss or the South Vietnam Operational for the entire business units (feed, poultry, swine)
- Keep close attention to technical aspects of the production system in all business units
- Prepare and approve budgets and provide financial reports for internal purpose and to be disclosed to investors
- Develop company goals in partnership with Country Manager and execute company business and marketing strategies to ensure company goals are met
- Lead, recruit and retain top talent in the business and build succession plans throughout the designated operations
- Be responsible of all financial aspects of the business
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- We need the person to hold formal qualifications in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science or related field
- A track record of at least 15 years’ experience in senior level in a farm production facility
- Having a strong experience in the technical aspects of poultry or swine production process, candidates with strong swine background will be very highly regarded
- Have experience in the managing the commercial aspect of swine and poultry farming
- Demonstrated success in the development and leadership of poultry or swine farms
- Previous experience managing a diverse team is preferred
- An innovative, strategic way of thinking
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organization.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.